Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saddle Interior for Black Interior.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:48 PM
02FEGTS
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saddle Interior for Black Interior.

Hey fella's,

I am about to swap out my saddle interior on my 74 BB Vert, and convert it to black. I thought it might be worth posting a thread and see if anyone has a black interior and was thinking of switching over to saddle. If so, email me at jdtofireATrogersDOTcom and we can work out the details. Thx
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM
joez74
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 2 Posts

What shape is your saddle in? Is it original or NOS?
Old 10-13-2011, 05:18 PM
02FEGTS
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joez74
What shape is your saddle in? Is it original or NOS?
It is in good shape, seats, seatbelts, (1 of 30 with drivers side shoulder belt in canada) and carpet are original, dash and door panels have been replaced I believe and they are like new. Anyone interested, please email me and I can provide pics. Even if you have black interior parts for sale you want to sell me, let me know. thanks. I already got a new soft top in black, so that and any other parts I take off will be made available here, I would prefer to sell the whole saddle interior as one.

**I will also be making a new thread soon for the exhaust and headers I am replacing. I have good condition Hedman headers and 2 black 40 flowmasters almost new available in one week. Thought I would jot it down here quick first.

*Note: exhaust is for a 454 BB. thx

Get notified of new replies

To Saddle Interior for Black Interior.

Quick Reply: Saddle Interior for Black Interior.