Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

73 parts and misc for sale/offer SB 350

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 03:10 PM
Scarlett-73
Burning Brakes

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts

Default 73 parts and misc for sale/offer SB 350

I have a few parts for sale from my SB 73 that I have modified and decided not to keep due to storage space.

I have a 73 Rochester Carb rebuilt and tested by Lars Grimsrud. I never installed it as I decided to go with an MSD Fuel Injection system and make other engine modifications. I can post a photo if anyone is interested. I have about $300 into it and would like to get it back.

I have the Holley Carb that was on the car and ran quite well, Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell. $75.00

I have the original exhaust Manifolds $100.00

I also have the original Intake (EGR) Manifold. $75.00

As well I have the spark plug wire and distributor shields, two are brand new and the arms that come off the block are original.$125.00

I also have a full set of exhaust from the manifolds back to the tips, In almost brand new condition. I put the pipes on last fall and they have not seen 50 miles since I changed over to Stainless Steel Headers and Side-pipes. The mufflers are not as new as the pipes, they were on the car when I bought it. I will need $200.00 for this set.

Couple things I am looking for and would consider a swap:

A left rear bumper. Must be in excellent condition with brackets.

I'd love to find a an adjustable steering column. Mine is fixed and I'd like to swap it out.

Looking for a Power antenna

Please e-mail me at mdupre@dpm-inc.com if you have any interest. I'm located in Connecticut and will drive a little way if you are a serious buyer.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 09-05-2013, 06:27 AM
Scarlett-73
Burning Brakes

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts

Default photos!

Many Thanks to the posts regarding uploading photos, I really needed to learn the process!
Below are photos of the Carb I mentioned in my previous post!

I will post some other photos of the other items I have as soon as I get a chance. If anyone is seriously interested about this Carb or any other item I listed please feel free to give me a call. I can be reached at 860.521.2623 (hm)
thanks,
Mark

Quick Reply: 73 parts and misc for sale/offer SB 350