Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

68-75 Convertible Rear Defogger

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 10:08 PM
72vetteman
Pro

Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

Default 68-75 Convertible Rear Defogger

When was the last time you saw one of these available for sale? This is a complete 1968-1975 Corvette convertible rear defogger system less the wiring harness. This kit includes the blower motor (I have three to choose from and you will have your choice of one, one dated 9/69, one dated 5/73, and one dated 6/74), one blower motor mounting bracket, one cone that fits over the blower motor, one decklid duct, one decklid grille, one drivers side console panel with an earlier model switch. All blower motors are tested and work. Switch has been tested and works. Blower motor cone is in mint condition. Decklid duct is in near mint condition with the exception of a small crack where it mates to the grille that will be totally hidden when mounted. Grille is in mint condition. Blower motor mounting bracket is original and not a reproduction and has some slight pitting where it mounts to the inner fender. I will also include the resistor for the blower motor for cars equipped with factory radios. All metal parts have been sandblasted, primed and painted with black semigloss. I will list the two remaining blower motors once this system sells. Keep in mind that none of the ductwork is being reproduced. I will not accept offers to sell individual parts so please don't ask. Don't miss this opportunity to add this extremely rare option to your Corvette. Ebay item#111157926532

Quick Reply: 68-75 Convertible Rear Defogger