Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANTED: anyone have a damaged hood

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 09:20 AM
$tingray
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Default WANTED: anyone have a damaged hood

I need a repair section. I need a piece of the frame on the bottom side. It is the front left corner where it bolts to the hinge. I need about 12" both sides of the corner including the corner and the nut-plate. It is for a 70, but I think 68 - 72 will work. Thanks
Old 12-18-2013, 02:50 PM
08Indy
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by $tingray
I need a repair section. I need a piece of the frame on the bottom side. It is the front left corner where it bolts to the hinge. I need about 12" both sides of the corner including the corner and the nut-plate. It is for a 70, but I think 68 - 72 will work. Thanks
I have a after market big block hood that will fit your car. If your interested let me know. It is not damaged. It been on the car since the early 80s. Not sure what your looking to pay?
Old 12-18-2013, 04:16 PM
CWyler
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And I will be putting a Big block in my vette, thus unable to use my stocker. I'd also sell mine to you, PM an offer if you'd like?
Old 12-19-2013, 07:43 AM
$tingray
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks guys for the hood offers, but I don't need a complete hood. And I don't want to pay shipping on a hood. We can repair the one we have with a patch piece. So, anyone have anything?

Get notified of new replies

To WANTED: anyone have a damaged hood

Quick Reply: WANTED: anyone have a damaged hood