Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FOR SALE: 1973 Big Block Differential with 3.08 ratio

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 07:58 AM
snoopy1
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default FOR SALE: 1973 Big Block Differential with 3.08 ratio

Includes: Complete assembled differential with housing, big block heavy duty axles & caps, cover, ring gear, pinion, carrier unit with posi, and driveshaft flange & caps $500 including shipping (southern USA)

Please email me at caspraggon@yahoo.com for pics!!

The stamped codes on the case are: AWW095 E1

I purchased this differential used but never installed it because all my corvettes have manual transmissions

The rear end is in very good condition and should be fine for installation and not require a rebuild. I recently removed the cover to inspect it before selling as complete unit – I installed a new gasket during re-installation of the cover

The ring gear and pinion have good teeth contact and the unit spins smoothly when turned by hand

The axles do not have wear on the ends – look great
Old 09-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Killingsworth 73
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by snoopy1
Includes: Complete assembled differential with housing, big block heavy duty axles & caps, cover, ring gear, pinion, carrier unit with posi, and driveshaft flange & caps $500 including shipping (southern USA)

Please email me at caspraggon@yahoo.com for pics!!

The stamped codes on the case are: AWW095 E1

I purchased this differential used but never installed it because all my corvettes have manual transmissions

The rear end is in very good condition and should be fine for installation and not require a rebuild. I recently removed the cover to inspect it before selling as complete unit – I installed a new gasket during re-installation of the cover

The ring gear and pinion have good teeth contact and the unit spins smoothly when turned by hand

The axles do not have wear on the ends – look great

Email sent!

Does anyone know if the driveshaft was the same for the small block and the big block?
I guess a better ? would be would everything just bolt up to my small block 73?

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: 1973 Big Block Differential with 3.08 ratio