Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1972 TH400 & PTC tq conv.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:05 PM
King Lear
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default FS: 1972 TH400 & PTC tq conv.

I have a TH400 rebuilt with B & M shift kit and only 2k miles on it since rebuild and a new Performance Torque Converters 2800-3200 stall with about 30 miles on it. Their website is http://www.ptcrace.com/about-us-pm-3.html
There is nothing wrong with either of them I am just converting to a M-20 4 speed. I will take 1100 for both or pm me with offers to split up. I also have the stock auto shifter and console plate.
Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2014, 12:31 PM
King Lear
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
I have a TH400 rebuilt with B & M shift kit and only 2k miles on it since rebuild and a new Performance Torque Converters 2800-3200 stall with about 30 miles on it. Their website is http://www.ptcrace.com/about-us-pm-3.html
There is nothing wrong with either of them I am just converting to a M-20 4 speed. I will take 1100 for both or pm me with offers to split up. I also have the stock auto shifter and console plate.
This has never been raced, street driving only. pm and make me an offer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1972 TH400 & PTC tq conv.

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.