Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

? Any recommendation classic engine

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 07:17 PM
shoretogo
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default ? Any recommendation classic engine

Hi has anyone had experience with Classic Engine Company of Oshkosh, WI 54901 ? I have had a 1969 Corvette conv. For more than 15 years. the engine is. In need of help. am seriously considering pulling the engine and sending it to classic Engine for. Rebuilding. has anyone here had experience with them ? would appreciate any feedback. thanks. john
Old 10-04-2014, 10:35 PM
tfi racing
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

No idea,but you should ask in the tech section,lots of knowledge over there.Also post your location,likely a good builder just around the corner from you.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:19 AM
atp1234
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default engine help

Originally Posted by tfi racing
No idea,but you should ask in the tech section,lots of knowledge over there.Also post your location,likely a good builder just around the corner from you.
If you have the know how to pull the motor. Just rebuild it yourself. me and my son just did his 73. it was easy. you can find all your answers to your questions on you tube. the big plus is you know everything inside the motor when your done.

Get notified of new replies

To ? Any recommendation classic engine

Quick Reply: ? Any recommendation classic engine