Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS Nice Set of PO2 Deluxe Wheel Covers - All Original

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Jasonb86
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS Nice Set of PO2 Deluxe Wheel Covers - All Original

Hi all, for sale here is a nice set of PO2 wheel covers. I had these for my '70 but am focused on finishing some other projects and would like to see these go to a good home. These are a sharp looking addition to a C3 Corvette, and easy to change out. They are all original and in good condition. Some additional polishing and touch up paint and they would shine even brighter. Nice clean center emblems and good chrome. I bought these from out West and they have been in storage many years. A few dings and light rash here and there but overall a nice clean set. Selling for $400+shipping (Likely $40 to most places in the US) which I think is a really fair price for a set you can put on today and not have to restore if you don't want to. Personally I would not. I think they are the perfect quality for these - nice enough to be presentable (they show really well) but not so nice hat you are afraid to put them on a car and drive them.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Jasonb86
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold
Old 07-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Roscoe
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Somebody got a good buy!

Get notified of new replies

To FS Nice Set of PO2 Deluxe Wheel Covers - All Original