Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free + shipping... 76 HVAC ducts & parts

Old 08-10-2015, 07:16 AM
Pancho
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Free + shipping... 76 HVAC ducts & parts

All 'sold' -- thanks for the interest

I've installed Vintage Air on my 76 (had factory air) and rather than pitching the items pictured below figured I'd place these on the forum to see who could use any or all of the parts.

Cost is free, but you either pickup (Greensboro, NC 27408) or pay shipping... I am offering these for non-commercial use only, please don't get these just to resell.

List of the parts so that I can mark them as they go
  • all are gone

Two of the ducts ("D" which seems to be floor vent, and "E" which is idon'tknowwhat) have patches or repairs... others are in generally great shape except for a split or two that seems easily repaired.

The wire harness had a few wires cut in it's removal, so consider it for parts / connectors only. The vacuum harness is complete.

I'd prefer if someone wanted the whole lot, easier and quicker for me... but will part out if that's where the interest is. I'd rather see it used than thrown out.

PM if any questions or interest... those will determine order of requests. If paying via PayPal you will be responsible for fees...
Attached Images       

Last edited by Pancho; 08-15-2015 at 03:03 PM. Reason: all 'sold'
Old 08-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Wee
Drifting

Received 333 Likes on 237 Posts

How much for the shipping to 30120.....I'm fixing to start working on my A/C in my 72 and I already know I missing some ducts and No telling what other parts I my need as well.....Anything I don't use I will pay-it-forward with them on the forum.

If anyone can tell me the ducts will not work in my 72 then let someone else have them.

Brian
Old 08-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Pancho
Advanced

Originally Posted by Wee
How much for the shipping to 30120.....I'm fixing to start working on my A/C in my 72 and I already know I missing some ducts and No telling what other parts I my need as well.....Anything I don't use I will pay-it-forward with them on the forum.

If anyone can tell me the ducts will not work in my 72 then let someone else have them.

Brian
I'll check weights and dimensions tonight, and PM first thing in the AM.
Someone got on the list first for the evap/blower + pass-side lower duct ("B") but depending on shipping cost they might not be interested... so will figure your shipping both ways (w/ and w/out).

//Pancho
Old 08-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Pancho
Advanced

Originally Posted by Wee

Brian
It appears that the LH dash duct might be different, 72 vs 76, according to this search:
http://www.parts123.com/corvettecent...&searchtype=50
Unsure of what the differences are...
Old 08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Pancho
Advanced

Hi all --
I've had several folks interested in the whole lot, including one local -- so am going to mark all as 'pending "sold"' until further notice.
If all fall through then I'll be back....
Thanks for the interest,
//Pancho

Get notified of new replies

To Free + shipping... 76 HVAC ducts & parts

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Free + shipping... 76 HVAC ducts & parts