Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carlisle Parts Wanted 1970 fenders 272 coil 70 AZ rims

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 11:13 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts

Default Carlisle Parts Wanted 1970 fenders 272 coil 70 AZ rims

Corvette parts wanted for a 1970

I can't make it to Carlisle so anyone can find these part I can pay a finders fee call 604-618-0828 or text me As a Forum member I have sold a few parts and bought and have always paid and have had no problems at all.

Wanted for 1970 vette
Original 272 coil Nice one- not dented beyond repair and works???

5 rims
April 70 dated rims K10 4 any calender date AZ
OR
May 9th latest date K10 5 9 AZ

1970 NOS or mint take off Fenders, These fenders must have the Fibers showing on the inside with the Darkish grey Fiberous patina. Also the outter side does have a fiberous patina too. I need the 1970 or early 1971 Fenders. The light gray with both smooth surfaces inside an out side is 72 and up and will not fit my car.
If they are take offs it must be in mint condition with no issues

I need:1970
Left rear fender
Right Rear fender
Left front fender.

I appreciate any help
Thanks Grant
604-618-0828 PST time if possible
Old 08-21-2015, 07:30 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I just printed this out Grant and I will be at Carlisle for three days, I will see what I can find for you.

If more than one of us are looking, and I suspect there will be, lets make sure to call and get clearance with Grant so he doesn't wind up with multiple of the same parts, although based on his list I am pretty sure that should not be a problem.

I love the thrill of the hunt.

David
AllC34Me
Old 08-21-2015, 09:23 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by AllC34Me
I just printed this out Grant and I will be at Carlisle for three days, I will see what I can find for you.

If more than one of us are looking, and I suspect there will be, lets make sure to call and get clearance with Grant so he doesn't wind up with multiple of the same parts, although based on his list I am pretty sure that should not be a problem.

I love the thrill of the hunt.

David
AllC34Me
Hi David
I appreciate your help. I am tooo far away for the hunt!!
I have a 71 drivers door if you want. It has some rust through the front bottom corner. Just weld a plate there and should be fine
I don't see a power window motor there. so again not sure if it is a manual or not. I do see the coil spring there.
if you want it its yours. It even has an orignal window there. But I have to check if I need it or not. Again I have to really take a good look and see if it is manual set up if that is what you needl

Thanks, Grant
Old 09-12-2015, 06:26 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Did you located your body panels? 1970 or 1971 donor car body would probably get you what you need. If you have not I will continue my looking out there to assist. If you have them let me know and I can focus on other parts.

I have my doors now and appreciate the offer of yours.

I have the window glass from two (2) 1974 doors too and may make them available on the forum if someone can use them. Will see, up to my ears in parts at the moment.

Have a great weekend.

David
Old 09-12-2015, 10:48 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by AllC34Me
Did you located your body panels? 1970 or 1971 donor car body would probably get you what you need. If you have not I will continue my looking out there to assist. If you have them let me know and I can focus on other parts.

I have my doors now and appreciate the offer of yours.

I have the window glass from two (2) 1974 doors too and may make them available on the forum if someone can use them. Will see, up to my ears in parts at the moment.

Have a great weekend.

David
Hi David
Haven't had a call yet so I am still looking for the parts.
I have only one NOS panel that I collected a year ago.
I know the parts are out there. I do prefer NOS or mint parts. sometime the donor rear clip is nice so I can get my body man to carefully take it off. But sometimes it is ripped off and thus being useless.
Thanks for looking out for the parts
Grant
Old 09-13-2015, 07:07 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by grantstigers
Hi David
Haven't had a call yet so I am still looking for the parts.
I have only one NOS panel that I collected a year ago.
I know the parts are out there. I do prefer NOS or mint parts. sometime the donor rear clip is nice so I can get my body man to carefully take it off. But sometimes it is ripped off and thus being useless.
Thanks for looking out for the parts
Grant
Okay, good luck with your search and my eyes are still looking for you.

Get notified of new replies

To Carlisle Parts Wanted 1970 fenders 272 coil 70 AZ rims

Quick Reply: Carlisle Parts Wanted 1970 fenders 272 coil 70 AZ rims