Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Smog pump pulley bolts 72 ish corvette....

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 12:07 PM
tfringo
Melting Slicks

Received 93 Likes on 82 Posts

Default Bif

Bring it forward. Still looking for smog pulley bolts. Can be TR, N, WB, C, A, RBW, etc. These need to be Long to fit through pulley spacer. Thanks!

QUOTE=tfringo;1592427579]Hi, I have a smog pump I am restoring. I am looking for the long bolts that attach the pulley through the large spacer into the pump. Could have RBW or SBC or possibly TR head stamps and lock washers. There could be other head stamps that I am not aware.

Also have question about the black plastic fan. In about May of 72, were they using the square blade fan or the angled off blade fan? Thanks, Terry [/QUOTE]
Old 07-03-2016, 08:45 PM
tfringo
Melting Slicks

Default Wtb snob pulley bolts

Bump

Originally Posted by tfringo
Hi, I have a smog pump I am restoring. I am looking for the long bolts that attach the pulley through the large spacer into the pump. Could have RBW or SBC or possibly TR head stamps and lock washers. There could be other head stamps that I am not aware.

Also have question about the black plastic fan. In about May of 72, were they using the square blade fan or the angled off blade fan? Thanks, Terry
Old 07-04-2016, 08:30 PM
tfringo
Melting Slicks

Default Ttt

Ttt

Originally Posted by tfringo
Hi, I have a smog pump I am restoring. I am looking for the long bolts that attach the pulley through the large spacer into the pump. Could have RBW or SBC or possibly TR head stamps and lock washers. There could be other head stamps that I am not aware.

Also have question about the black plastic fan. In about May of 72, were they using the square blade fan or the angled off blade fan? Thanks, Terry

Quick Reply: WTB: Smog pump pulley bolts 72 ish corvette....