Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S 1968 PO-1 Hubcaps (2) Near Mint

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 07:26 PM
avalonjohn
Le Mans Master

Received 272 Likes on 208 Posts

Default F/S 1968 PO-1 Hubcaps (2) Near Mint

Hi Fellas. I have 2 VERY nice 68 Only PO-1 Hupcaps for sale. If you need more pictures let me know but yes, the fins come to a point at the centers. I recently picked up an NOS set of 4 PO-1's that will replace the PO-2's on my 68 (the PO-2s will also be for sale shortly). These were the start of my collection of 4, but the set came up and I purchased them. These are now extra. No pitting anywhere. No curb rash either. The centers are very nice. One has a slight ding as pictured that I am certain can be tapped out if you really wanted to . These are very nice guys. $450 plus actual shipping anywhere OBO. Thanks and stay safe, john

Last edited by avalonjohn; 07-05-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:33 PM
avalonjohn
Le Mans Master

Received 272 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by avalonjohn
hi fellas. I have 2 very nice 68 only po-1 hupcaps for sale. If you need more pictures let me know but yes, the fins come to a point at the centers. I recently picked up an nos set of 4 po-1's that will replace the po-2's on my 68 (the po-2s will also be for sale shortly). These were the start of my collection of 4, but the set came up and i purchased them. These are now extra. No pitting anywhere. No curb rash either. The centers are very nice. One has a slight ding as pictured that i am certain can be tapped out if you really wanted to . These are very nice guys. $450 plus actual shipping anywhere obo. Thanks and stay safe, john

ttt

Quick Reply: F/S 1968 PO-1 Hubcaps (2) Near Mint