Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

clam shell seat back glove box

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 12:03 AM
The13Bats
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 645 Posts

Default clam shell seat back glove box

I am guessing this will get a lot of hits and no replies but I really want one of these and someone might just have one,

Please like ecklers sold a fiberglass glove box that went on the back of the 80 style seats, it had a lock and wasn't too popular because you couldn't really reach down in it,

If you have one you wanna part with please hit me up,

Thanks,
bats
Old 08-12-2016, 12:49 PM
rastafford3164
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

I am not liking you!!! I have been watching for these things myself. Saw them in an old catalog I have and thought they would be pretty cool. Haven't seen any yet. Figured would have to luck up at one of the big swap meets . Think they were called "backpacks". Good luck! Saw you post and thought you were selling some!

Allan
Old 08-13-2016, 08:25 PM
The13Bats
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 645 Posts

Originally Posted by rastafford3164
I am not liking you!!! I have been watching for these things myself. Saw them in an old catalog I have and thought they would be pretty cool. Haven't seen any yet. Figured would have to luck up at one of the big swap meets . Think they were called "backpacks". Good luck! Saw you post and thought you were selling some!

Allan
I had one on the second 81 I sold, they were not made well thin fiberglass unfinished on the inside and hard to get a hand into, I just want it because it's aftermarket cool weird,

On the plus side IF I find one I will make a mold so I can have 2 or pop a buddy one.
Old 08-13-2016, 11:00 PM
rastafford3164
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Sounds good! Keep me in mind! I figured they were small, but looked like the kind of thing I would have done back then.

Allan

Get notified of new replies

To clam shell seat back glove box

Quick Reply: clam shell seat back glove box