Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Clearing out the Corvette parts bin

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2022, 04:43 PM
73bbc
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Clearing out the Corvette parts bin

I have a wide variety of small parts, mostly for 70 thru 73, that I have collected over the past 40 years, and the time has come to put them in the hands of someone who may be able to make use of them. I have inserted some pictures below and have also attached a list of the parts. In the list, I added a column to show an approximate retail price for each part just as reference. These prices are based on prices from Corvette Central, EBAY, etc. and some estimates of my own. There are about 75 items and the retail value for reference is about $1600.
Some of the parts are hard-to-find original items, such as the factory non-repro AIR pump mounting bracket, the compressor bracket with GM cast-in part number, original factory windshield washer bottle with molded-in part number, deep groove pulley used on mid-years and other HiPo options, and the removable rear window spikes.

Just to avoid too much drawn out communication on sales of individual parts, I'd like to sell the parts as a lot, where the buyer gets all for a single price.

My asking price is $400 obo for all.

I have lots of photos so if anyone wants more details on specific parts, please let me know.

Thanks
Bill

The following users liked this post:
STL Zombie Hunter (07-18-2022)

Quick Reply: FS: Clearing out the Corvette parts bin