Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nib tremec tko 350

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 08:30 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Nib tremec tko 350

I have a TKO 350 TREMEC 5 speed transmission. It's been sitting on a shelf in the shop for ten years. This is an early trans that was professionally modified from a Ford trans into a Chevrolet, before Chevrolet ones were available. Basicly the case was drilled to Chevy pattern, the front input shaft pilot bearing diameter was trimmed and the front bearing covers outside diameter was trimmed to accommodate the Chevrolet.

I have a Pro Tower 5.0 shifter for it, a McLeod clutch pressure plate, throw out bearing. A Mark Williams forged HD front drive shaft yoke that has the straps to allow it to be used in the C3 Corvette.

All ltems are new in the box. $1800.00 pick up or actual shipping. It will all fit into the transmissions box. This is a deal for someone.

Located in Middle Tn, Manchester, Tn 37355 on I-24 exit #114. PROSOUTH@Charter.net

Quick Reply: Nib tremec tko 350