Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1982 CE Collector Edition Seat Covers For Sale, One Like New, the Other Lightly Used

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 05:57 PM
GRAND SPORT GUY
Racer

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 237 Likes on 125 Posts
Default 1982 CE Collector Edition Seat Covers For Sale, One Like New, the Other Lightly Used

I purchased my CE last October with only 3,340 miles on it and immediately replaced both seat covers and foam, as the rest of the interior looked so new it's crazy. These are the ORIGINAL factory CE seats, WITH Foam, that I took out to replace. The passenger seat looks very good overall, and has one tiny mark, and a short shallow scratch on the right bolster. The rest of the seat looks very very good. The photo with the circle in the frame is the mark on the newer looking seat, and immediately next to it is the scratch. The mark is about 3/4 in long, the scratch about 1.5 inches long.

The second seat has the close up photo of the scratches in the surface area of the lumbar support area. They are not so much as scratches, but rather like someone heavy sat in that seat, and the leather lost it's dye at the crease line from the weight. The other photo shows the slight amount of wear at the top of the seat. I think they could probably be re-dyed and moisturized pretty well at home by someone who has moderate do-it-yourself skills, or, taken to a leather shop and renewed for not too much money.

I am selling both seats together for $400.00, plus shipping. I would imagine it might be a little pricey to ship these any distance, but tomorrow I will take the box to the UPS store and get quotes for representative distances from Chicago like Des Moines, Omaha, Denver, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, and add them to this posting. Of course they are available for local pickup, and my zip is 60487.

If you would like to discuss the seats or ask any questions, please I.M. me and I will send you my phone number and regular e-mail address.

Thank You-

-Ray

Last edited by GRAND SPORT GUY; 11-14-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:51 AM
Angel HI
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seats

I assume that these are no longer available?

Quick Reply: 1982 CE Collector Edition Seat Covers For Sale, One Like New, the Other Lightly Used