Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free: You Pay To Ship Them To You Only

 
Old 11-30-2016, 09:22 AM
  #1  
AllVettes4Me
Retired CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
AllVettes4Me's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2008
Location: Easton PA
Posts: 10,206
Thanked 664 Times in 495 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10
Default Free: You Pay To Ship Them To You Only

Vent covers have been claimed and shipped now. Thank you for looking.

I have one pair of rear vent covers in excellent condition.

I will give these to someone that really needs them.

Tell me how you intend to use them; tell me about your project; tell me where you are located; and I'll select from the requests in a couple of days.

Name:  IMG_0765 (1024x765).jpg
Views: 333
Size:  527.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0766 (1024x766).jpg
Views: 329
Size:  514.5 KB

PayPal is fine if you pay the fees or send by friends and family.

Thank you for your interest and best regards,

David Howard
AllC34Me

Last edited by AllVettes4Me; 12-01-2016 at 08:29 AM.
AllVettes4Me is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 10:06 AM
  #2  
Bandit54
CF Senior Member
 
Bandit54's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2013
Posts: 421
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AllC34Me View Post
I have one pair of rear vent covers in excellent condition.

I will give these to someone that really needs them.

Tell me how you intend to use them; tell me about your project; tell me where you are located; and I'll select from the requests in a couple of days.

Attachment 48041200

Attachment 48041201

PayPal is fine if you pay the fees or send by friends and family.

Thank you for your interest and best regards,

David Howard
AllC34Me
David I would like to put my name in the hat for the vent covers. I have started a new project, I recently purchased a 68 t-top that Needs completely going through it is missing all kind of parts is was someone's starting project to creat a race car it has flared fenders custom front end that I will need to try and make a daily driver that will be race car inspired.

Thanks,
Howard
Bandit54 is offline  
Old 11-30-2016, 11:15 AM
  #3  
AllVettes4Me
Retired CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
AllVettes4Me's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2008
Location: Easton PA
Posts: 10,206
Thanked 664 Times in 495 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10
Default

Originally Posted by Bandit54 View Post
David I would like to put my name in the hat for the vent covers. I have started a new project, I recently purchased a 68 t-top that Needs completely going through it is missing all kind of parts is was someone's starting project to creat a race car it has flared fenders custom front end that I will need to try and make a daily driver that will be race car inspired.

Thanks,
Howard
PM sent regarding these.
Thank you.
David
AllVettes4Me is offline  
Old 12-03-2016, 12:29 PM
  #4  
Bandit54
CF Senior Member
 
Bandit54's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2013
Posts: 421
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Rear vent covers and weatherstripping received today, they look great.
Thanks,
Howard
Bandit54 is offline  
Old 12-03-2016, 04:33 PM
  #5  
AllVettes4Me
Retired CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
AllVettes4Me's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2008
Location: Easton PA
Posts: 10,206
Thanked 664 Times in 495 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10
Default

Originally Posted by Bandit54 View Post
Rear vent covers and weatherstripping received today, they look great.
Thanks,
Howard
Glad I got you the correct parts. I didn't get it right for everyone this time I guess. Sorting it out now. Thanks for letting me know.
David
AllVettes4Me is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Free: You Pay To Ship Them To You Only


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.