Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1968-69 Mint Original GM Upper Dash Pad

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 02:13 PM
livinlife1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1968-69 Mint Original GM Upper Dash Pad

As you can see by my photos, this is an original upper dash pad that was removed from a 1969 Corvette.

​This original GM dash pad is in excellent uncracked & undamaged condition.
​The saddle vinyl is still soft & supple, has never been repaired and has nice original grain. The plastic backside is also uncracked & undamaged and none of the mounting tabs are broken. Also included is the original defroster vent in the middle of the pad.

​This dash pad was professional re-sprayed because the original Saddle finish was faded and did not match the shade of color on the lower dash pads.

​Please Note: I have both mint original lower dash pads & kick panels in Saddle running on another auction.

​If you have been searching for an Original GM Part and not a reproduction, here is your opportunity to buy a very nice survivor quality part. However if Saddle isn't the color you need, I am sure you understand this dash pad can be easily re-sprayed to the color of your choice.

The price is $225 + shipping. 724 984 1659
Attached Images           

Last edited by livinlife1; 12-28-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: add photos

Quick Reply: 1968-69 Mint Original GM Upper Dash Pad