Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1974-1977 Seat Belts - SADDLE - Very Nice Original OE Belts

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 07:57 AM
Red86Z51
Melting Slicks

Received 444 Likes on 322 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Unmodified
C4 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Default FS: 1974-1977 Seat Belts - SADDLE - Very Nice Original OE Belts

To be removed from my 1974. These belts are in VERY nice condition. The nylon is very soft and they are NOT faded! There is no rust on any of the retractors and the retractors operate very smoothly. I'm changing belt color in my car, and in my opinion, these are way to nice to attempt redyeing, and should be used as they are...this is why I'm selling instead of taking a chance ruining them with a color change.

They are still in the car, as I have not gotten to this stage of the resto yet, but am beginning to get prepared for the "interior" phase. I will remove them and take pictures for someone who is genuinely (Read: NOT "maybe", "possibly", "might be"... ) interested in buying them for their car. I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but please understand, I am honestly way too busy right now to deal with casual window shoppers... If you know you need saddle belts for your car, once you see them, you will buy them, they are that nice.

This sale is for the belts only and the female receivers. I will be keeping the vinyl female receiver sleeves and the upper sail panel pivot covers.

$200.00 firm including shipping to the lower 48. Paypal fine if paid as friends/family -or- $206.30 if you wish to pay their fees.

Dave

Last edited by Red86Z51; 01-22-2017 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Quick Reply: FS: 1974-1977 Seat Belts - SADDLE - Very Nice Original OE Belts