F/S: 15" X 7" Hurricane Wheels - Restored - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S: 15" X 7" Hurricane Wheels - Restored

Old 02-01-2017, 11:10 AM
AllVettes4Me
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10
Default F/S: 15" X 7" Hurricane Wheels - Restored

SOLD. Thank you Troy.

I purchased these for use on my 72 road racer, then had them finished as you see them here, but then decided to use 10" Hurricane wheels all the way around the car, so I am making these available for someone to enjoy.

This set is American Racing Vintage 15 X 7", fifteen fin, powder coated black, five lug "Hurricane" style wheels. The rear offset is 4" making them a nice fit for Corvettes but can be used for other vehicles. Wheel openings are spacer type to allow 4.5 to 4.75 patters to work with lugs and chrome spacers, which I have here for these wheels. Various center caps can be purchased to match, I can assist with that as well if interested.

Name:  15X7 Hurricane Wheels.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  206.5 KB

Name:  15X7 Hurricane Wheels 2.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  42.2 KB

Pictures were a challenge but if more are needed let me know.

I have individual boxes for shipping these and a protective cover for each during shipment.

$375 shipped in the USA.

Thank you for looking and best regards,

David Howard
AllVettes4Me

Last edited by AllVettes4Me; 02-01-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:06 PM
79C3tnd
CF Senior Member

Hi David.. the more I keep looking at these wheels, the more I think they would look great on the racer build that I'm just starting. My only concern is the backspacing. I will send you a p.m., give me a call at your convenience today and we can discuss them...

As long as the backspacing won't be an issue, I could just pick them up when I come to see your car next week.

Thanks,
Troy

​​​​
Old 02-01-2017, 03:57 PM
79C3tnd
CF Senior Member

Thanks again David!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S: 15" X 7" Hurricane Wheels - Restored

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.