Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1970 LT-1 engine

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 05:21 PM
tripwrL68400hp
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 1970 LT-1 engine

I have a 1970 LT-1 engine that I have decided to sell.
Original VIN and Engine Code are properly stamped on pad.
Engine Stamp 70S415642 V0624CTK

Original Intake and Hamonic balancer windage tray and oil pump.
I need to verify heads. Would prefer to sell to owner of matching car if possible but I have been unsuccessful in web search for owner.

I also purchased the correct Holley Carb and fuel lines. GM clutch pressure plate and flywheel.

I also have a rebuilt M-22 rockcrusher 4Speed I am considering selling.

Was going to install in my 67 Camaro but have decided the combo needs to go into a Corvette.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:02 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,330 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by tripwrL68400hp
I have a 1970 LT-1 engine that I have decided to sell.
Original VIN and Engine Code are properly stamped on pad.
Engine Stamp 70S415642 V0624CTK

Original Intake and Hamonic balancer windage tray and oil pump.
I need to verify heads. Would prefer to sell to owner of matching car if possible but I have been unsuccessful in web search for owner.

I also purchased the correct Holley Carb and fuel lines. GM clutch pressure plate and flywheel.

I also have a rebuilt M-22 rockcrusher 4Speed I am considering selling.

Was going to install in my 67 Camaro but have decided the combo needs to go into a Corvette.
Please provide an asking price for everything that is actually for sale. If the transmission is for sale, please include an asking price for that.

If you are interested in trying to find the current owner of the car, please make a post in the ORPHAN VIN stamped parts thread in the Sticky section at the top of the main page.

If you determine asking prices please PM me and Ill reopen the thread and add them.

3. Best Offers & Gauging Interest

The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers.

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Only forum vendors are permitted to gauge interest in their products.

Quick Reply: FS: 1970 LT-1 engine