Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Random leftover parts 3

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 10:40 PM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Random leftover parts 3

Prices do not include shipping and assume you are sending Paypal as "friends and family."
1. Black leather seats for 70+. These are in useable, not show, condition. Driver's has wear on bolster and 1/2" cut in base. Passenger's has scrapes in base surface. Some corrosion on the release buttons (though insides are clean). No tracks. Backs are useable, with small cracks around mounting holes but no big problems. I would prefer if somebody could pick them up (shipping won't be cheap...). But I have a big box and can ship if you want to pay for it. FYI, box dimensions are 40x23x21 and it weighs 80 lbs (if you want to check shipping options). $300 for the pair
Edit: I checked shipping to NY from MO and Greyhound was cheapest (terminal-to-terminal) at $130. In case anybody is curious...
2. Driver's side headlight bezel. I got to the primer stage before noticing I had two driver's side bezels... Has epoxy primer and 2k. Plastic. $25
3. Rear bumper cores. No real rust, dents or bends. $50 for the pair.
4. New Moog front springs for small block car. Never opened. Probably cost more to ship than it's worth, but maybe somebody is close enough to keep it cheap. $20 SOLD
5. Wiper door limit switch. $15 SOLD

Last edited by E.Murray; 06-09-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:03 PM
E.Murray
Racer

Sold one part, add picture, and updated descriptions.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:06 PM
E.Murray
Racer

Make me an offer!

Get notified of new replies

To Random leftover parts 3

Quick Reply: FS: Random leftover parts 3