Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Rubber Carpet Grommets Needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 12:49 AM
RJ1AZ
Drifting

Location: PHOENIX, AZ Yes, it's true. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the Antichrist.
Received 133 Likes on 108 Posts

Default Rubber Carpet Grommets Needed

I need 3 or more of the rubber grommets that hold the carpet to the rear wall. Seems the prices on these carry a Corvette tax that's a little silly for a piece of rubber.

Let me know if you have a few you can part with.

Thanks, Rick

Old 05-16-2017, 09:52 AM
1974ta
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by RJ1AZ
I need 3 or more of the rubber grommets that hold the carpet to the rear wall. Seems the prices on these carry a Corvette tax that's a little silly for a piece of rubber.

Let me know if you have a few you can part with.

Thanks, Rick

Check out AMK Products. Their grommets are correct as opposed to some reproduction grommets.

Kind Regards,

Bill
Old 05-16-2017, 10:10 AM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I accidentally ordered 2 sets for my '68 and it wasn't worth the hassle of sending one set back. For the $5 or so it will take to ship them, you can have them. Paypal the funds as "friends and family" to ambric@gmail.com (and get me your address, obviously) and I'll ship them out.
Eric
Old 05-16-2017, 11:13 AM
RJ1AZ
Drifting

Location: PHOENIX, AZ Yes, it's true. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the Antichrist.
Received 133 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by E.Murray
I accidentally ordered 2 sets for my '68 and it wasn't worth the hassle of sending one set back. For the $5 or so it will take to ship them, you can have them. Paypal the funds as "friends and family" to ambric@gmail.com (and get me your address, obviously) and I'll ship them out.
Eric
Done! I think a small flat rate USPS box is closer to $7, so that's what I sent.
Thanks Eric! Much appreciated.
Rick

Get notified of new replies

To Rubber Carpet Grommets Needed

Quick Reply: WTB: Rubber Carpet Grommets Needed