FS (For Sale) M1131 Glass tops - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted
C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M1131 Glass tops

Old 06-19-2017, 03:04 PM   #1
golfboy
CF Senior Member

Default M1131 Glass tops

I am offering for sale a pair of M1131 glass t-tops. These tops are laminated, blue tinted and mirrored and are in excellent condition with no cracks or scratches. The weatherstripping, latches and hardware are all in very good condition. Both tops have a light blue tint that is the same on both when viewed from the inside of the car. Neither one has turned bronze colored as some of the tops have been known to do over the years. The date code on one is LJ and the other is NZ. Also included are the vinyl storage bags with the tops. These are very rare and valuable glass tops and do not come up for sale very often. If you have been waiting for a very nice pair of M1131s, this is your chance to take advantage of. My price for the pair, if picked up at my location in Florida is $1800.00. If you insist on having them shipped to you, my price is $1900.00 to cover professional packing, shipping and insurance.
Attached Images

golfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • FS: M1131 Glass tops
  •