Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Edelbrock dual quad setup AND/OR MSD Ready-To-Run distributor AND/OR fuel P regulator

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 03:54 PM
DiabolicalDave
Drifting

Received 144 Likes on 100 Posts

Default Edelbrock dual quad setup AND/OR MSD Ready-To-Run distributor AND/OR fuel P regulator

These have less than 400 miles on them over the last two years.
I am swapping on a new fuel injection setup and it comes with a computer controlled distributor. So, the following are available.
If you are local (Massachusetts) you can come over and see them still working on my engine right now. I will probably start the swap in about 4-6 weeks. I can ship the distributor. I don't think I can safely ship the carburetors. You'll need to come get the dual quad setup or I can drive and meet you halfway if not too far away. You can see pictures and videos on my website: http://dma66vette.blogspot.com/p/timeline.html

DUAL QUAD SETUP:
Edelbrock dual quad setup; PN 2066; $1320 new;
This is (2) 550cfm carbs and for rectangular port heads. This setup is tuned right now for my 620hp 540cid engine. It has electric choke.
I will include (2) Mr Gasket air cleaners; PN 1486; $44 new (for two)
also includes the throttle linkage including a custom piece I made to connect to the factory throttler lever at the firewall.
Asking $700 for the dual quad setup + air cleaners + linkage
I can also "throw in" a high-volume mechanical fuel pump which I originally used with this setup but later replaced with an electric fuel pump. It was working great but it's been unused for about a year. I will throw that in free.

DISTRIBUTOR:
MSD Ready-to-Run distributor; PN 8360; $334;
Asking $165

FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
Aeromotive PN: AEI-13220; $250 new;
This is a dual stage fuel pressure regulator to use with a high-pressure electric fuel pump feeding a carburetor. It is on the car and working great now.
Asking $125
Old 07-16-2017, 05:35 PM
Jebbysan
Dr. Detroit
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,892 Likes on 2,564 Posts

I am interested in the distributor.....

Jebby

Last edited by Jebbysan; 07-16-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:40 PM
DiabolicalDave
Drifting

Received 144 Likes on 100 Posts

Default No longer for sale

These parts are no longer for sale

Get notified of new replies

To Edelbrock dual quad setup AND/OR MSD Ready-To-Run distributor AND/OR fuel P regulator

Quick Reply: FS: Edelbrock dual quad setup AND/OR MSD Ready-To-Run distributor AND/OR fuel P regulator