Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1969 Garage/Basement - Bulk Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 08:58 AM
Witz
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1969 Garage/Basement - Bulk Purchase

For sale: Entire original 1969 interior, including seats; numbers matching 350/300hp engine (short block - balanced, blueprinted, made 415hp with air flow research heads) and transmission with linkage, most suspension components and control arms, distributor, original headlights and buckets, windshield cowl, and a few other parts. All of these parts are in excellent condition and were working well before I disassembled my car to build the resto mod. I replaced many of the pieces with custom items and saved these for my next build.

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/witz...20Parts%20Sale

I am looking for someone who perhaps has a project car or plans to find one because these items would make a huge dent in the parts list all in one shot. I do not want to break-up the items. I would like to negotiate a package deal for everything. I am located in Northern VA and willing to deliver to Carlisle next month or arrange to meet somewhere.

This is not a fire sale, but I would like to lighten my load a bit. I would like to see these parts find their way to a great build.

I am looking for serious inquiries only - someone who thinks a package deal would be great for them. We can discuss and exchange photos as appropriate. Price is $4,100 for everything.

If you have seen my car featured in various magazines, or at Carlisle where it won a celebrity choice award, or various other national shows, you will know my dedication to quality and know these parts will be a great find.

Thank you.
Joe

Last edited by Witz; 07-28-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:09 AM
dmaxx3500
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,183 Likes on 748 Posts

pics and prices would help
Old 07-27-2017, 09:12 AM
raven1708
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What color interior and was it with power windows or without. I am looking for a nice set for my 69. Looking for red with power windows.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:23 AM
Witz
Racer

Originally Posted by raven1708
What color interior and was it with power windows or without. I am looking for a nice set for my 69. Looking for red with power windows.
Sorry the interior color is gun metal with no power windows.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:26 AM
Witz
Racer

I would like to emphasize that this is only available for a complete purchase. I do not want to itemize these items or pricing. If someone is interested in the entire collection, I plan to work out the price for the package directly with that individual.

Originally Posted by Witz
For sale: Entire original 1969 interior, including seats; numbers matching 350/300hp engine (short block) and transmission with linkage, most suspension components and control arms, distributor, original headlights and buckets, windshield cowl, and a few other parts. All of these parts are in excellent condition and were working well before I disassembled my car to build the resto mod. I replaced many of the pieces with custom items and saved these for my next build.

I am looking for someone who perhaps has a project car or plans to find one because these items would make a huge dent in the parts list all in one shot. I do not want to break-up the items. I would like to negotiate a package deal for everything. I am located in Northern VA and willing to deliver to Carlisle next month or arrange to meet somewhere.

This is not a fire sale, but I would like to lighten my load a bit. I would like to see these parts find their way to a great build.

I am looking for serious inquiries only - someone who thinks a package deal would be great for them. We can discuss and exchange photos as appropriate.

If you have seen my car featured in various magazines, or at Carlisle where it won a celebrity choice award, or various other national shows, you will know my dedication to quality and know these parts will be a great find.

Thank you.
Joe
Old 07-27-2017, 09:34 AM
c3_dk
Safety Car

Received 381 Likes on 294 Posts

I would like to emphasize that this is only available for a complete purchase. I do not want to itemize these items or pricing. If someone is interested in the entire collection, I plan to work out the price for the package directly with that individual.
And that is not good enough, here in this forum, you have to tell your price. Or this thread will be closed.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:30 PM
Witz
Racer

Originally Posted by c3_dk
And that is not good enough, here in this forum, you have to tell your price. Or this thread will be closed.
Price has been provided. Thank you for your guidance.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:42 PM
Witz
Racer

Link to pictures for interior, headlights, cowl, and tail lights:

For sale: Entire original 1969 interior, including seats; numbers matching 350/300hp engine (short block - balanced, blueprinted, made 415hp with air flow research heads) and transmission with linkage, most suspension components and control arms, distributor, original headlights and buckets, windshield cowl, and a few other parts. All of these parts are in excellent condition and were working well before I disassembled my car to build the resto mod. I replaced many of the pieces with custom items and saved these for my next build.

I am looking for serious inquiries only - someone who thinks a package deal would be great for them. We can discuss and exchange photos as appropriate. Price is $4,100 for everything.

Thank you.
Joe
Old 07-28-2017, 11:02 PM
chazde3
Drifting

Received 310 Likes on 254 Posts

Interested in the rear quarter panel trim pieces and the side markers if you decide to split everything up.

Also interested in links to your build since it looks very similar to the goal on my 68 and I love looking at inspiration.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Witz
Racer

Carlisle is coming up quickly. Great place for me to deliver all of these items, if anyone is interested.

Thank you.
Joe
Old 08-16-2017, 11:41 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Joe, it could just be me, and it may well be, but I can only see your interior parts pictures on link. If there are pictures of the engine, transmission, other parts included then I think your price may be more than good, it may be outstanding, but I just cannot tell without a good clear list of the parts and pictures.
This could have helped me in my 72 build a bunch. Wish I had known sooner.
Engine and transmission is of interest even if I had to buy the whole list to get what I want.
Thank you sir.
David Howard
AllVettes4Me
Old 10-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Witz
Racer

These parts are still available. Although the engine and transmission are packed-up, I am willing to unpack and take and send photos to serious inquiries. Same for any of the other parts. Please message me if you would like to discuss.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Joe
Old 10-12-2017, 02:04 AM
bmans vette
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 351 Likes on 304 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13, '15- '16-'17-'18-'19, '21

Hi Joe.
I agree with David....you need to provide pics of everything if you are asking $4100.
No one is going to buy an engine in a package deal sight unseen.
Look at the successful guys who sell here.
Lots of details and clear, concise pics.
Not trying to ruffle your feathers.
Just trying to give you some constructive criticism.

GLWS
Old 10-12-2017, 08:47 AM
hotmotorsports
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

That photo bucket link you provided is AD CITY! Can't make a move of the mouse and an ad pops up. Does not help you!

Chuck M
Old 10-12-2017, 03:54 PM
slapjack9
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sent you a PM
Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 PM
70s Vette Guy
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Parts Lot

Interested, sent PM last night.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:57 PM
bmans vette
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 351 Likes on 304 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13, '15- '16-'17-'18-'19, '21

Originally Posted by hotmotorsports
That photo bucket link you provided is AD CITY! Can't make a move of the mouse and an ad pops up. Does not help you!

Chuck M
Using photobucket is a huge waste of time as they are now charging for the service.
We have a very convenient in house system that allows posting of pics direct from your computer.

Its called Manage Attachments function.

Check it out. Only thing I use and I just did a 200 pic thread on my recent Super 10 build.

Last edited by bmans vette; 10-12-2017 at 06:57 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Witz (10-18-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Witz
Racer

The entire package has been sold. Thank you to everyone for the interest and advice along the way. Great deal for a great project car, can't wait to see the finished product.

Thank you.
Joe

Get notified of new replies

To 1969 Garage/Basement - Bulk Purchase

Quick Reply: FS: 1969 Garage/Basement - Bulk Purchase