Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Turbo kit for LS1 engine C3 specific

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 09:20 AM
User-C3
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Turbo kit for LS1 engine C3 specific

Seeing if there is any interest in my turbo kit that is completely one off for my c3 corvette with LS1 engine. This is not applicable with AC, or heat or factory headlight assemblies. Currently bone stock LS1 engine with a safe tune makes 525rwhp

included will be the fallowing.

-Holset HX55 turbo with HX50 exhaust housing. spools at 3500 rpm, these turbos are known to go upwards of 50psi. currently running at 7psi

-solid mount to frame for turbo (will need to weld on tabs to bolt it on)

-60mm waste gate with extra springs

-50mm adjustable blow off valve

-shorty block huger headers heat wrapped

- all cross over piping to turbo 2.5" merging into 3" into turbo. Dual flex pipes going to turbo and wastegate all heat wrapped. Exhaust dump out fender vent. Can easily fabricate new downpipe to go under car and out back

-cold side piping 2.5" aluminum with all welds smoothed and over radiator low profile transition for hood clearance.

-bar and plate front mount intercooler with custom radiator mount and integrated intercooler mount. allows use of factory hinged hood.

-Notched F-body oil pan with trap door baffling to eliminate oil starvation. Has a -10 AN drain port and teflon braided drain line.

There may be a couple odds and ends I am forgetting, but for the most part everything needed to run the turbo will be included.
Asking $3500 and located just outside Detroit
Attached Images  
Old 08-24-2017, 03:44 PM
NewbVetteGuy
Melting Slicks

Received 332 Likes on 281 Posts

Wowza! That's the most exciting set of parts I've seen posted in the ForSale forum here in quite a while!

Adam

Quick Reply: FS: Turbo kit for LS1 engine C3 specific