Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: '71 Drivers Side Rear Side Marker Lens

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 09:35 PM
ChromeBumperGuy
Racer

Received 322 Likes on 142 Posts
Default '71 Drivers Side Rear Side Marker Lens

I am looking for just the lens for the rear side marker light on drivers side. I had it when I redid the rear end on my '71 this past spring, knew it was loose but was so excited to get it back on the road earlier this summer that I forgot to silicon it back inplace before taking a spin, needless to say, I now no longer have the lens. All I can find is a complete light assembly which I guess I will buy if I have to. Shipping would be to 62535. Give me a shout if anyone has one laying around!

Thanks,
CBG
Old 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
Tom Larsen
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ChromeBumperGuy
I am looking for just the lens for the rear side marker light on drivers side. I had it when I redid the rear end on my '71 this past spring, knew it was loose but was so excited to get it back on the road earlier this summer that I forgot to silicon it back inplace before taking a spin, needless to say, I now no longer have the lens. All I can find is a complete light assembly which I guess I will buy if I have to. Shipping would be to 62535. Give me a shout if anyone has one laying around!

Thanks,
CBG
I think I have one off of my '72 and THINK they are the same. If interested let me know which side and I'll take pics for you.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:54 AM
ChromeBumperGuy
Racer

Received 322 Likes on 142 Posts

Yes, I believe they are the same as well. If you can send (email is todd.davis97@gmail.com) a pic or two that would be great. Thanks!
Old 10-25-2017, 10:51 AM
chstitans42
TheCorvetteBen
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 135 Likes on 73 Posts

PM sent

Get notified of new replies

To '71 Drivers Side Rear Side Marker Lens

Quick Reply: WTB: '71 Drivers Side Rear Side Marker Lens