Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 68 or 69 Parking Brake

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 07:36 PM
Bulldog1008
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 68 or 69 Parking Brake

Hi,
I need a NOS parking brake assembly. I want NOS, because all the current aftermarket ones seem to be made by Corvette Central (C C Manufacturing), and they have a problem with the release button. After I installed it, mine popped off and when I called they said they have had problems. I then called Ecklers Corvette and they get theirs from Corvette Central. Hence it seems my only option is to find a NOS? All the ones on Ebay are pitted and worse than the one I am trying to replace.

Can anyone help? Or if you know of a different manufacturer, that would be helpful as well.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:53 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by Bulldog1008
Hi,
I need a NOS parking brake assembly. I want NOS, because all the current aftermarket ones seem to be made by Corvette Central (C C Manufacturing), and they have a problem with the release button. After I installed it, mine popped off and when I called they said they have had problems. I then called Ecklers Corvette and they get theirs from Corvette Central. Hence it seems my only option is to find a NOS? All the ones on Ebay are pitted and worse than the one I am trying to replace.

Can anyone help? Or if you know of a different manufacturer, that would be helpful as well.
The only NOS one correct 68/69 went for 400.00 and that was 6 years ago, have never seen one since then
If you want nice used I have a few, some of the chrome is scratched, but it can be restored but still original parking brake assemblies,

you can email me at grantwong@telus.net
Old 10-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Bulldog1008
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you very much. $400 is a lot, but does not scare me, if anyone has one. Thanks for offering the used ... I will consider.

Get notified of new replies

To 68 or 69 Parking Brake

Quick Reply: WTB: 68 or 69 Parking Brake