Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: LT-1 transistor ignition board

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Paul71LT1
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

Default LT-1 transistor ignition board

I have a used, original transistor ignition board from my '71 LT-1 coupe that was removed in fine working order. It should be good for any early corvette with electronic ignition, although do your own checking before buying it for other years. I replaced it with a modern "upgrade" board in search of some help with my hard cold start issue. There was no change with that (it was a carb issue) so I concluded it was not the board. I didn't want to put this one back in and would rather sell it. This is the right part for the purist who wants original parts for their restoration. I had it listed on the auction site but it was a no sale at $100. Price drop to $50
PM or e-mail if you have any questions.
Attached Images   

Last edited by Paul71LT1; 11-26-2017 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 11-26-2017, 08:28 AM
Paul71LT1
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

Default Price change

Maybe I'm out of touch on the value of a part like this. Although I had many views on the auction site, it did not sell. I'm cutting the price in half to $50. I think it should be worth at least that for this original part.

Quick Reply: FS: LT-1 transistor ignition board