Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT: (WTT) want to trade 81 mirrored glass tops for fiberglass or astrotop

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Danny.reamer
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default (WTT) want to trade 81 mirrored glass tops for fiberglass or astrotop

I know this might be a long shot but figured some people might have a lot of parts laying around. I have a set of the mirrored t tops off of a 81 and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for a set of fiberglass or a Astro top? They are both mirrored and if pretty good shape(a few scratches) but one seems to have a little bit of a bluer tint so I don't think they are the original matching set. I don't care if the fiberglass is a matching color or not seeing as I'm going to paint them as long as they will fit the 81.u
Old 01-08-2018, 04:10 PM
maverickmk
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 186 Posts

PM sent.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:08 AM
D. Winston
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny.reamer
I know this might be a long shot but figured some people might have a lot of parts laying around. I have a set of the mirrored t tops off of a 81 and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for a set of fiberglass or a Astro top? They are both mirrored and if pretty good shape(a few scratches) but one seems to have a little bit of a bluer tint so I don't think they are the original matching set. I don't care if the fiberglass is a matching color or not seeing as I'm going to paint them as long as they will fit the 81.u
I have a 1980 vette with red fiberglass T-tops. Red in good condition for the fiberglass but inside inserts are rough... Live in Louisiana and can reach me at 985-789-5342.
Later. Don
Old 01-22-2018, 07:14 PM
Danny.reamer
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by D. Winston
I have a 1980 vette with red fiberglass T-tops. Red in good condition for the fiberglass but inside inserts are rough... Live in Louisiana and can reach me at 985-789-5342.
Later. Don
Sorry Don I already traded with someone sorry. Where at in Louisiana I'm in Shreveport

Get notified of new replies

To (WTT) want to trade 81 mirrored glass tops for fiberglass or astrotop

Quick Reply: WTT: (WTT) want to trade 81 mirrored glass tops for fiberglass or astrotop