Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: seat foam 1976,77,78

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Bills17n72
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 510 Likes on 359 Posts

Default seat foam 1976,77,78

here is some seat foam that I thought was in good shape $40 plus shipping
The following users liked this post:
KNOT-HEAD (10-01-2018)
Old 09-27-2018, 06:13 PM
KNOT-HEAD
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Do you still have the seat foam for sell?
KNOT-HEAD
Old 09-27-2018, 10:14 PM
Bills17n72
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by KNOT-HEAD
Do you still have the seat foam for sell?
KNOT-HEAD
Yes I do ,I havent been trying to sell it to hard ,but yes I do!!!
KNOT-HEAD (09-28-2018)
Old 09-28-2018, 08:12 AM
KNOT-HEAD
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Bills72n84
Yes I do ,I havent been trying to sell it to hard ,but yes I do!!!
Thanks,
I'm kinda NECK DEEP in hot water with my wife over the money I have spent on our 77 in the two years we have owned it.... especially in the last six months. I brought up to her how much new seats and door panels would cost last night.... Let's just put it this way... it did not go over well. These cushions look in pretty good shape. Another guy on the site has a pair of used covers. Between the two of you... I may be able to get the temperature of the water to drop a few degrees. I still need to lay low a few weeks. The car is in the shop now having a 395/485hp crate engine installed... the rest is a LONG story. If interested in some stories that will make "YOU" feel better about your relationship with your Corvette, go to the C3 Tech thread and look up "how to determine engine HP". It covers my two year battle with my 77 L82 "money pit".
I am very interested in the cushions. I will check back with you if and when the smoke clears.

KNOT-HEAD
Old 09-28-2018, 08:39 AM
Bills17n72
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by KNOT-HEAD
Thanks,
I'm kinda NECK DEEP in hot water with my wife over the money I have spent on our 77 in the two years we have owned it.... especially in the last six months. I brought up to her how much new seats and door panels would cost last night.... Let's just put it this way... it did not go over well. These cushions look in pretty good shape. Another guy on the site has a pair of used covers. Between the two of you... I may be able to get the temperature of the water to drop a few degrees. I still need to lay low a few weeks. The car is in the shop now having a 395/485hp crate engine installed... the rest is a LONG story. If interested in some stories that will make "YOU" feel better about your relationship with your Corvette, go to the C3 Tech thread and look up "how to determine engine HP". It covers my two year battle with my 77 L82 "money pit".
I am very interested in the cushions. I will check back with you if and when the smoke clears.

KNOT-HEAD
hey knot-head i sure do understand of what you are saying about the wife ,and ,these cars are really just toys,i do have alot of parts from a 76 if you need parts,have a good weekend!!!
KNOT-HEAD (10-01-2018)
Old 09-30-2018, 02:35 AM
Strokemyaxe
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

I’m interested in just the driver side bottom. Let me know if you are willing to part with just that piece, please.

Thanks,
KNOT-HEAD (10-01-2018)
Old 10-01-2018, 08:28 AM
KNOT-HEAD
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Bills72n84
hey knot-head i sure do understand of what you are saying about the wife ,and ,these cars are really just toys,i do have alot of parts from a 76 if you need parts,have a good weekend!!!
Thanks,
I hope to get the car out of the shop in time to go to Crusin The Cost in Biloxi this weekend. That is where this nightmare started in 2016. I signed the titles to the car, went home, picked up the wife and headed down the road to Biloxi. Everything was good until I decided to try 80mph. That's when things went down hill. The fan belt broke while on I-10. I found a place that had the belt, changed it and got back on the road. Things continued to go wrong, A/C, power steering pump leak, engine would not turn over after it would sit and Idle (starter over heating)... among other things. Hopefully this two year anniversary trip will be great. When I get back (and the wife is happy!!!!), I will start looking at the interior. I know I need buckskin door panels, leather buckskin seat covers, replacement seat covers. after that I think I am good. I have trouble with my windshield wipers, wiper fluid holding tank. I would like to dress up under the hood if you have some of the chrome plated stuff you want to sell. I will (HOPEFULLY) get back with you later IF THE TRIP GOES WELL!.

KNOT-HEAD
Old 10-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Bills17n72
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

sold
KNOT-HEAD (10-10-2018)
Old 10-12-2018, 09:05 AM
KNOT-HEAD
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Bill,
I haven't received the cushions yet. When and how were they shipped. Can you give me a tracking number for them?

KNOT-HEAD
Old 10-12-2018, 09:28 AM
Bills17n72
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

well hello ,you should recieve the cushions on monday the 15 ,the shipping was alittle cheaper to send it this way!!!

Get notified of new replies

To seat foam 1976,77,78

Quick Reply: FS: seat foam 1976,77,78