Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Auto to manual parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 11:31 PM
Strokemyaxe
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Default Auto to manual parts

mostly interested in clutch pedal assembly and hydraulic linkage. Please PM with details.

-Stroke

Last edited by Strokemyaxe; 09-23-2018 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:43 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Strokemyaxe
mostly interested in clutch pedal assembly and hydraulic linkage. Please PM with details.

-Stroke
I have a restored pedal assembly with linkage but nothing for a hydraulic setup, sorry. I am using the hydraulic throw-out bearing setup from American Racing. It contained the Wilwood hydraulic fluid reservoir and it connected to the stock pedal assembly setup. If you need a restored and ready pedal assembly let me know. If you are looking for a turn-key installation setup for a hydraulic clutch then unfortunately I cannot help you.
Good luck with your search and best regards.
David
Old 09-24-2018, 03:09 PM
Strokemyaxe
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by David Howard
I have a restored pedal assembly with linkage but nothing for a hydraulic setup, sorry. I am using the hydraulic throw-out bearing setup from American Racing. It contained the Wilwood hydraulic fluid reservoir and it connected to the stock pedal assembly setup. If you need a restored and ready pedal assembly let me know. If you are looking for a turn-key installation setup for a hydraulic clutch then unfortunately I cannot help you.
Good luck with your search and best regards.
David
Is it a power brake or manual brake assembly? I've read about them being different. How much for the assembly?

Thanks!
-Stroke
Old 09-24-2018, 05:56 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Yes, bolt patterns are different on the bracket for manual versus power brakes. This is a power brake setup bolt pattern. It is completely restored with new switches. I'll post some pictures. Asking $325 plus shipping. Ready to install. Need linkage for break and clutch, add $25. I can send pictures or post them if you have interest.
Thank you.

Get notified of new replies

To Auto to manual parts

Quick Reply: WTB: Auto to manual parts