Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Some free leftovers - pick up only in SW MO

Old 10-15-2018, 01:14 PM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Some free leftovers - pick up only in SW MO

Cleaning out the old parts. If you show up, it's all yours. Located just north of Springfield, MO. The only requirement is that you take everything. If you're of a more entrepreneurial bent, you could sell the stuff you don't want and make a few bucks.
  • Complete steering system: Steering box and everything that comes after it to the tie rods, including power steering cylinder and valves. This was all working fine (with the typical leaks), but I replaced the entire steering system on my '68. It looks like Duntov will buy part of it as cores, so even if you don't want it, it's still worth something. Remember, you have to take it all!
  • Rear bumper cores. Actually the passenger's side could be used for a driver. The driver's side is pretty faded. No bad rust on either one.
  • All the exhaust pipes and gaskets for undercar exhaust. Brand new. I got these for free from a member, but ended up with side pipes. Supposed to fit '68 through ?? The guy I got them from had a '76 and said they wouldn't work for him, but I don't know enough to know what years they are good for. No mufflers with it.
Remember the deal, if you want one part, you want all the parts. Each of these could be sold for a little cash if you want. I've just moved on to other things and don't want to mess with them. I have pictures of the bumpers with me. If you want pics of the other stuff, let me know and I'll dig it out. Thanks.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:58 AM
brad1955
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still available ? How far north of Springfield? Thanks Brad
Old 10-19-2018, 08:14 AM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by brad1955
Still available ? How far north of Springfield? Thanks Brad
Yes, it’s still available. After this weekend, at least. I’m out of town now, but will be back Monday. I’m about 15 minutes north of I44 on hwy 13.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:03 PM
brad1955
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have a phone number so I can contact you?

Get notified of new replies

To Some free leftovers - pick up only in SW MO

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Some free leftovers - pick up only in SW MO