Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 81 4speed car parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 10:50 AM
Tooonz
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by frosty80
I would be interested in the radiator core support if it has no rot at the bottom, please let me know.
Hi Frosty,

Based on what I can see the radiator support looks good no rot showing. Until I pull the radiator I won't know 100% for sure. but no rot showing through at all.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:51 AM
trevorhowe1212
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi Toonz. I PM'd you. Still waiting on finishing this deal on the pedals.

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2018, 07:00 AM
Tooonz
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by trevorhowe1212
Hi Toonz. I PM'd you. Still waiting on finishing this deal on the pedals.

Thanks!
Good Morning,

I responded to your PM not sure why it didn't go through. I am out straight at work currently, the only time I have to get on the car is on Weekends now. Last Saturday I had some time but due to the front seat being so far forward I couldn't fit under the dash enough to pull the pedals and I need to lower the steering column as well to grab the washer switch for another member. so I attempted to pull the seat. Bolt one came about 95% off then broke. so I put some PB blast on them and let them soak. I worked Sunday and have not had a chance to get back on the car as I'm working day and night to get caught up.

The car is outside so weather is a factor as well. I'm not going anywhere and if I told you the parts are yours I won't sell them to anyone else. If you can be patient I'd appreciate that, My goal is to get all the parts already spoken for off the car as soon as possible.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:22 AM
Crontab
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Toonz,
How about the wheels? Available.....good condition?
Old 12-13-2018, 08:54 AM
Tooonz
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

They look rough but if you look at the bottom you can see a shine. I haven’t tried polishing them yet.
tires have good tread but I wouldn’t trust them.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Crontab
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome! What you asking for them?
Old 12-13-2018, 09:24 AM
Tooonz
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

So this is one of the parts I’m not sad if they don’t sell. I’m going to ask $500 for the set. One I have to find other wheels, and two I wanted to see what my car would look like with them. However if $500 seems ok to you that would be enough for me to live with my Ralley wheels. 😀 and forget about one and two.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:59 PM
trevorhowe1212
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

No problem. Thanks for the update and thanks for braving the cold to pull the parts!
Old 12-18-2018, 02:48 AM
Koolice
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seats?

Any chance you will be selling the seats, and mounting hardware?
Old 12-18-2018, 06:14 AM
Tooonz
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Yes however I know the drivers seat needs upholstery, not sure what you’re looking for the drivers seat is power too.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:21 PM
Johnnycyclone
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 40 Posts

PM sent concerning some of the under hood wiring. No rush, so whenever you get some time to look.
Old 12-21-2018, 08:26 AM
J Reacher
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tooonz
i just acquired an 81 from a guy with grand dreams but took too long and made bad decisions. I don’t want to see this car go to the crusher. It is black with red interior. Dash looks perfect t-bar looks good, seats have wear but are power. Engine is gone but I still have the transmission. Glass tops and aluminum wheels with decent tires. If you’re looking for parts for an 80-82 let me know your needs I will verify it’s still there, condition and we can work on price. I just want to see the parts go into making other cars better since this one is not worth restoring, mainly because the paint is so far gone, the fibers are exposed on most of the fenders and quarters. Hood may be salvageable. But mainly bad paint.
I am looking for a good dash lens. (covers the speedo and tach.)price and shipping to 59101 thanks dale
Old 12-21-2018, 08:29 AM
kanvasman
Melting Slicks

Received 796 Likes on 545 Posts

Any news on the A/C high pressure line we talked about? Thanks.
Old 12-21-2018, 01:53 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by Tooonz
i just acquired an 81 from a guy with grand dreams but took too long and made bad decisions. I don’t want to see this car go to the crusher. It is black with red interior. Dash looks perfect t-bar looks good, seats have wear but are power. Engine is gone but I still have the transmission. Glass tops and aluminum wheels with decent tires. If you’re looking for parts for an 80-82 let me know your needs I will verify it’s still there, condition and we can work on price. I just want to see the parts go into making other cars better since this one is not worth restoring, mainly because the paint is so far gone, the fibers are exposed on most of the fenders and quarters. Hood may be salvageable. But mainly bad paint.
You cannot part out a car on the forum without listing what is available and asking prices for each part. Just soliciting posts asking what you have and how much they are is "gauging interest" which is only allowable for Supporting Vendors. If you put together a list of parts available with prices, PM me and Ill re-open and add it to the thread.
[u=left]14. Parting out cars[/u]=left
Multiple part-outs are not allowed. To limit the abuse of Corvetteforum and its users from commercial parting-out by non-supporting vendors and unknown sellers, the following rules will apply:
  1. Only one Corvette during a rolling 12-month period can be parted out.
  2. The Corvette being parted out should be titled to the seller and have been disabled in an accident.
  3. Alternately, the Corvette being parted out must have been purchased by the seller to obtain major components needed for his own car.
  4. Other than supporting vendors, only established Corvetteforum users with more than 50 posts (at least half of them in the generational sections) or who have been registered on the site for more than 90 days are allowed to part out a Corvette. Parts being sold from the part-out must be listed and priced in the sales thread.

Quick Reply: FS: 81 4speed car parts