FS (For Sale) Rectangular Headlight Conversion Kit - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Rectangular Headlight Conversion Kit

Old 01-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Go Vette Go
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10-'11, '15, '19
Default Rectangular Headlight Conversion Kit

I purchased this Rectangular Headlight Kit from a Forum member a couple years ago. I was going to replace the round headlights on my 78 RestoMOD with this kit. Project is dead now so it is time to let this go too. None of the parts have ever been installed. I powder coated the rear housings, front trim rings and the screws black. RestoMOD theme was Vader Vette so everything was black!!!

The headlight bezels are plastic and the mounting holes will need to be drilled. I do not know if additional modifications will need to be made Ė I didnít get that far. I added a picture of what they look like installed. (Not my car)

$300 plus shipping

PayPal Friend & Family or add 3% to cover their fees.

PM me if you have any questions

Thanks for looking.

John
Old 01-09-2019, 03:06 AM
bmans vette
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '12-'13, '15- '16-'17-'18-'19

Bump for you John.....
The Following User Says Thank You to bmans vette For This Useful Post:
Go Vette Go (01-09-2019)

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.