WTB (Want To Buy) AG Rally Wheel - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: AG Rally Wheel

Old 01-09-2019, 10:41 PM
twinpack
CF Senior Member

Default AG Rally Wheel

I'm looking to buy 1 maybe 2 rally wheel with AG stamp and no date code. The AG is considered larger than later rims that also have the date code. These would be for 1968 prior to January 1968.

Thanks for reviewing. No need to respond. I found what I needed.

Last edited by twinpack; 01-13-2019 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Found them.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:38 AM
grantstigers
CF Senior Member

Default AG rally wheel

Originally Posted by twinpack View Post
I'm looking to buy 1 maybe 2 rally wheel with AG stamp and no date code. The AG is considered larger than later rims that also have the date code. These would be for 1968 prior to January 1968.
I was just in the attic and I have one mint original AG rim. No date but dated on the inside of rim 67
I live in Vancouver BC so I can take it across the border and ship it is a 2 hour round trip
145.00 shipped
if you want pictures send me an email to [email protected]

available to any other forum members
I have other 68 69land 70 rally wheels

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: AG Rally Wheel

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.