Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Intellitronix create-a-dash

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Go Vette Go
Red Road Warrior

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 282 Likes on 199 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11, '15, '19

Default Intellitronix create-a-dash

S O L D

I purchased this kit for a 78 RestoMod project I was doing. Project is now dead. I want to offer the Create-A-Dash kit to the CF first. Now – this kit is not Corvette specific – it can work on any custom project. I became aware of it while watching one of the hot rod shows on Velocity a couple years ago.

A nice thing with the Intellitronix Kit is their Lifetime warranty. I emailed Intellitronix and asked it the warranty would pass to a new owner. YEP. If you purchase this kit, Intellitronix will honor their LIFETIME warranty. WOW!!! What a company.

I also purchased the “GPS Speed Sensor” separately for this kit and will throw it in with the kit for $60.

Here is info on the kit: CREATE-A-DASH was created for those of you who are looking to build a custom digital dash and love the look and accuracy of Intellitronix gauges! Featuring our signature bar graphs for speedometer and tachometer, all gauges come on separate circuit board allowing you to position them just the way you want it. A generous size backing board and smoke plexiglass piece are included! Just cut to size to fit your existing factory or aftermarket bezel. Here’s how it works, each kit comes with an ABS plastic back panel to mount gauges on, a set of 4 gauges (oil,volt,temp and fuel), speedometer and tachometer. Kit also includes tinted Plexiglas sheet, mounting hardware and sending units. You can cut, mount and arrange gauges to match your factory layout on just about any vehicle. As with all our gauges you will get additional features such as Recall, 0-60 and ¼ mile ET, high speed recall and more. All of our gauges come with a Lifetime Warranty. (MPH & RPM 4x4 & the rest are 2x2)

The lights are white.

$250 OBO shipped PayPal Friends and Family or add 3% to cover their fees.

Here is their stock photo of the kit. The kit is currently boxed up but Iwill open and take pictures for a serious buyer.

INTELLITRONIX CREATE-A-DASH KIT

Thanks for looking
John

Last edited by Go Vette Go; 02-28-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 01-31-2019, 10:05 AM
Go Vette Go
Red Road Warrior

Support Corvetteforum!

Up To The Top
Old 02-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Go Vette Go
Red Road Warrior

Support Corvetteforum!

To the Top
For a price Drop!
Old 02-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Go Vette Go
Red Road Warrior

Support Corvetteforum!

Once more to the top
Old 02-26-2019, 06:19 PM
80-Vette
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Go Vette Go
PRICE DROP!!

I purchased this kit for a 78 RestoMod project I was doing. Project is now dead. I want to offer the Create-A-Dash kit to the CF first. Now – this kit is not Corvette specific – it can work on any custom project. I became aware of it while watching one of the hot rod shows on Velocity a couple years ago.

A nice thing with the Intellitronix Kit is their Lifetime warranty. I emailed Intellitronix and asked it the warranty would pass to a new owner. YEP. If you purchase this kit, Intellitronix will honor their LIFETIME warranty. WOW!!! What a company.

I also purchased the “GPS Speed Sensor” separately for this kit and will throw it in with the kit for 60.

Here is info on the kit: CREATE-A-DASH was created for those of you who are looking to build a custom digital dash and love the look and accuracy of Intellitronix gauges! Featuring our signature bar graphs for speedometer and tachometer, all gauges come on separate circuit board allowing you to position them just the way you want it. A generous size backing board and smoke plexiglass piece are included! Just cut to size to fit your existing factory or aftermarket bezel. Here’s how it works, each kit comes with an ABS plastic back panel to mount gauges on, a set of 4 gauges (oil,volt,temp and fuel), speedometer and tachometer. Kit also includes tinted Plexiglas sheet, mounting hardware and sending units. You can cut, mount and arrange gauges to match your factory layout on just about any vehicle. As with all our gauges you will get additional features such as Recall, 0-60 and ¼ mile ET, high speed recall and more. All of our gauges come with a Lifetime Warranty. (MPH & RPM 4x4 & the rest are 2x2)

The lights are white.

$250 OBO shipped PayPal Friends and Family or add 3% to cover their fees.

Here is their stock photo of the kit. The kit is currently boxed up but Iwill open and take pictures for a serious buyer.

INTELLITRONIX CREATE-A-DASH KIT

Thanks for looking
John
I really don't know much about these so I have to ask does this have everything needed for it to work or is there some sort of controller that is needed.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:51 PM
Go Vette Go
Red Road Warrior

Support Corvetteforum!

Nothing else needed other then wiring. Gauges are included along with the sender units. You have some "creative inspiration" needed to make/layout your dash as you'd like it.

John

Last edited by Go Vette Go; 02-26-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Intellitronix create-a-dash

Quick Reply: FS: Intellitronix create-a-dash