Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: C3 Hard Top for verts

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 07:46 AM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Default C3 Hard Top for verts

This is an original hardtop from a 1974 Corvette convertible. I was in the process of restoring it a few years ago, which included new paint, polishing all the stainless, and cleaning up the headliner or quarters...then life happened, and it just sat in the garage since. The current condition of the top is that it has been painted, but could use a new paint job of your choice to match. All the stainless and hardware is included, but not installed as well as all the inside headliner components. Great project if you've always wanted a hard top, as it is stripped and ready to be painted/assembled.

$500 obo picked up. ***SOLD***

Last edited by LFZ; 04-29-2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:44 PM
08Indy
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by LFZ
This is an original hardtop from a 1974 Corvette convertible. I was in the process of restoring it a few years ago, which included new paint, polishing all the stainless, and cleaning up the headliner or quarters...then life happened, and it just sat in the garage since. The current condition of the top is that it has been painted, but could use a new paint job of your choice to match. All the stainless and hardware is included, but not installed as well as all the inside headliner components. Great project if you've always wanted a hard top, as it is stripped and ready to be painted/assembled.

$500 obo picked up. I am located in the Charlotte, NC area.

Is the rear glass dated? When you say you have all stainless, does that include the tips on back corners and what condition is the stainless in? Interested
Old 04-29-2019, 08:14 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Hard Top is SOLD.
Old 05-14-2019, 07:06 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Hard top is now in my favorite body shop where it will be stripped of the bright red paint and repainted to match my 1974 medium red convertible. Nice meeting you Lee, gorgeous part of the World you live in there in the Lake Norman area. Got the trim sorted out, all good. Thanks again and best regards,
David Howard
AllVettes4Me

Get notified of new replies

To C3 Hard Top for verts

Quick Reply: FS: C3 Hard Top for verts