Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1969-'76 Windshield Header Moldings

Old 05-20-2019, 11:00 PM
Greg
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 456 Likes on 313 Posts

Default 1969-'76 Windshield Header Moldings

Very nice driver quality pair of corner caps. Off a clean southern California car. Both have nylon inserts. These are just collecting dust in my garage so I'd like to pass them along to one of my Corvette brothers who needs a set. No charge for the parts, just cover the ride. I will ship by USPS Flat Rate Box for $7.90 to the lower 48 as that is the least expensive way.
PayPal friends & family works best for me.
Please only ask for these parts if you actually need them for your car, rather than to re-list for sale somewhere else 'cause that will just mess up your karma, and nobody wants that, right?

Old 05-26-2019, 08:33 AM
NJStingray
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Very nice driver quality pair of corner caps. Off a clean southern California car. Both have nylon inserts. These are just collecting dust in my garage so I'd like to pass them along to one of my Corvette brothers who needs a set. No charge for the parts, just cover the ride. I will ship by USPS Flat Rate Box for $7.90 to the lower 48 as that is the least expensive way.
PayPal friends & family works best for me.
Please only ask for these parts if you actually need them for your car, rather than to re-list for sale somewhere else 'cause that will just mess up your karma, and nobody wants that, right?

PM Sent!
The following users liked this post:
Greg (05-26-2019)
Old 05-28-2019, 10:37 PM
Greg
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 456 Likes on 313 Posts

Sold

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1969-'76 Windshield Header Moldings

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.