Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1970-'79 Right Front Marker Light.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 11:54 PM
Greg
Just another Corvette guy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,835 Likes on 1,782 Posts

Default 1970-'79 Right Front Marker Light.

Good used driver quality light off of a clean southern California car. It has the metal base so I believe it is actually correct for the earlier cars but it will fit many later years as well. It's just taking up space on my shelf so I want to pass it along to one of my Corvette brothers who can use it. No charge for the part, just cover the ride. I will ship by USPS Flat Rate box to the lower 48 for $7.90. PayPal friends and family works best for me.
Please do the right thing and only ask for this part if you need it for your car rather than to re-list for sale somewhere else. That's not good for anyone's karma.

Old 05-21-2019, 11:19 AM
petronix
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just what I need; the one on my 72 is cracked. I'll take it. Please PM me your PayPal info so I can send payment and my mailing address

Originally Posted by Greg
Good used driver quality light off of a clean southern California car. It has the metal base so I believe it is actually correct for the earlier cars but it will fit many later years as well. It's just taking up space on my shelf so I want to pass it along to one of my Corvette brothers who can use it. No charge for the part, just cover the ride. I will ship by USPS Flat Rate box to the lower 48 for $7.90. PayPal friends and family works best for me.
Please do the right thing and only ask for this part if you need it for your car rather than to re-list for sale somewhere else. That's not good for anyone's karma.

The following users liked this post:
Greg (05-21-2019)
Old 05-21-2019, 02:45 PM
Greg
Just another Corvette guy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,835 Likes on 1,782 Posts

Sold.

Get notified of new replies

To 1970-'79 Right Front Marker Light.

Quick Reply: FS: 1970-'79 Right Front Marker Light.