Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: T Tops from 1978 SIlver Anniversary Corvette $500

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 09:46 AM
Whyzer
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T Tops from 1978 SIlver Anniversary Corvette $500

Thanks to some awesome people on this site I realize what I have and have adjusted the price accordingly. Thanks to all who wrote on my previous thread (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-1000-obo.html).
While cleaning out my mother in laws house we found T Tops for my Father in laws 1978 Silver Anniversary Corvette. After to speaking to her brother and some brothers in laws who have been in the family longer than I, I found out he had put ckear Moonroof tops it right after he bought it. These original T Tops sat in the after-market Moonroof box in their basement since then. They are in fantastic condition, one was wrapped in plastic, they other just slid back into the box. The one in plastic is darn near perfect, the other has superficial light scratches on it, probably from being slid in & out of the box. I have NOT tried to polish them up or touch them any more than necessary. I am not a Corvette expert, and wouldn't want to mess anything up by trying to make them shiny.
I have taken some pictures, these are Single Latch tops, as I understand it, they are for 1978 - 1982 Corvettes. Link to pictures https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/13907948
These are two "almost new" T Tops from a 1978 Siver Anniversary Corvette, the seals even seem to be supple and not dry rotted.
$500.00 for both, I am in the Detroit area, and would prefer a cash deal due to too many internet scam that happen.
Feel free to call or text me at (248) 535-1476
Jamie
Old 05-24-2019, 10:48 AM
JVetthead
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I will take them..
I hope you are willing to ship to 77539
will contact at your #
The following users liked this post:
Whyzer (05-28-2019)
Old 05-28-2019, 08:06 AM
Whyzer
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sale Pending, thanks for reading this thread.

Get notified of new replies

To T Tops from 1978 SIlver Anniversary Corvette $500

Quick Reply: FS: T Tops from 1978 SIlver Anniversary Corvette $500