Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: New Small Block Chrome Headers

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 07:15 PM
C0rvette lover
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Small Block Chrome Headers

New chrome headers for a 350 small block. Has a dent on one of the bends. Small hole in one of the tubes up by the engine. Asking $400 shipped.

Last edited by C0rvette lover; 06-04-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Puniphorous
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Not trying to be rude... But what makes these worth 400 bucks when NEW can be had for half that?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:41 PM
C0rvette lover
Advanced

I did not feel you were being rude and I am happy to further describe the set. Thanks for your inquiry, I hope it is helpful to you and any others considering the set.

These are side pipe headers, not just chrome headers for under the car. They are not a cheap set. The individual pipes are one piece from head to collector. Please notice there are no weld marks between the head and collector. The collector is 4 inches, to accommodate a 4 inch side pipe. The set is also chrome, not painted, ceramic or other. I have an idea on the brand, but I am still trying to confirm with the manufacturer. I don’t want to make incorrect claims. The set had never been mounted on a car and are in new condition. I’ll take off the factory plastic this weekend and post additional pictures that will show you better what I am stating.

Thank you again for your inquiry and hope these comments help. Let me know if you have any other questions to assist in your decision.

Matthew
Old 07-22-2019, 07:00 PM
C0rvette lover
Advanced

Asking price is now $375 shipped.

Get notified of new replies

To New Small Block Chrome Headers

Quick Reply: FS: New Small Block Chrome Headers