Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: New Small Block Chrome Headers

Old 06-04-2019, 07:15 PM
C0rvette lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Small Block Chrome Headers

New chrome headers for a 350 small block. Has a dent on one of the bends. Small hole in one of the tubes up by the engine. Asking $400 shipped.

Last edited by C0rvette lover; 06-04-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Puniphorous

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Not trying to be rude... But what makes these worth 400 bucks when NEW can be had for half that?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:41 PM
C0rvette lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did not feel you were being rude and I am happy to further describe the set. Thanks for your inquiry, I hope it is helpful to you and any others considering the set.

These are side pipe headers, not just chrome headers for under the car. They are not a cheap set. The individual pipes are one piece from head to collector. Please notice there are no weld marks between the head and collector. The collector is 4 inches, to accommodate a 4 inch side pipe. The set is also chrome, not painted, ceramic or other. I have an idea on the brand, but I am still trying to confirm with the manufacturer. I don’t want to make incorrect claims. The set had never been mounted on a car and are in new condition. I’ll take off the factory plastic this weekend and post additional pictures that will show you better what I am stating.

Thank you again for your inquiry and hope these comments help. Let me know if you have any other questions to assist in your decision.

Matthew

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: New Small Block Chrome Headers

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.