Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"WANTED TO BUY" 71 Left Side Door Lock Assembly & Lower Front Crossmember

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 08:59 PM
Randy 71
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "WANTED TO BUY" 71 Left Side Door Lock Assembly & Lower Front Crossmember

Looking for good used parts. PICS below
http://www.ecklers.com/assets/product_images/A2436L.jpg http://www.ecklers.com/assets/product_images/28608.jpg

Randy

[Modified by Randy 71, 4:40 PM 12/3/2002]
Old 12-03-2002, 07:51 AM
vettes1st
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Re: "WANTED TO BUY" 71 Left Side Door Lock Assembly & Lower Front Crossmember (Randy 71)

Please describe what you want as a lower front crossmember. :confused:
Old 12-03-2002, 03:00 PM
sb69coupe
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: "WANTED TO BUY" 71 Left Side Door Lock Assembly & Lower Front Crossmember (Randy 71)

Randy, I have a lower front crossmember (the one that the radiator support rests on, and that the center front bumper support mounts to). It has some rust on the driver side lower portion where the hollow portion retained water and rusted through. It's not in a structural area, and could probably be welded or fiberglassed in for repair. Let me know if that would work for you. All the threaded nuts have been cleaned up with a tap and are in good shape, as is the top flat surface that actually bears the load.

Shannon
Old 12-04-2002, 01:46 PM
John Lynch
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Randy,
I have a left door lock assemby that I will sell for $30 plus shipping. I am assuming you are looking for the latch assembly that locks around the post sticking out of the door jamb?
John

Get notified of new replies

To "WANTED TO BUY" 71 Left Side Door Lock Assembly & Lower Front Crossmember

Quick Reply: "WANTED TO BUY" 71 Left Side Door Lock Assembly & Lower Front Crossmember