C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2001, 05:02 PM
Andy1983
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen.

WHY GOD WHY?!?!??!?!?!

[Modified by Andy1983, 3:08 PM 8/26/2001]
Old 08-26-2001, 05:10 PM
tnt76vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (Andy1983)

You've obviously never seen the famous 4-dr shark, or the one that was made into a station wagon...now those are ugly...all that car that you sent in needs is a different paint job, which proves of course that beauty is only skin deep :lol:
Old 08-26-2001, 05:20 PM
tangee-vette
Racer

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (Andy1983)

Looks like a ZEBRA instead of a SHARK :U
Old 08-26-2001, 06:50 PM
vairxpert
Pro

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

This one keeps coming back to haunt me. Back in the winter I found this '69 for sale at a local car lot. At that time it was spray painted Krylon blood red and chunks of the rear end were falling off....looked like it had been doing wheelies.

Found it again last week at a car show. Somebody has decided to fix her up.

:U

Old 08-26-2001, 06:55 PM
Warren77
Advanced

Who in thier right mind would do that?
YUCK
Old 08-26-2001, 07:06 PM
Pedro'74
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (vairxpert)

Oh boy, the vette hearse again.... :U

However, the ugliest vette has got to be that "Eldorette", or "Corverado", or whatever the hell that abortion was called!

-Pedro
Old 08-26-2001, 07:41 PM
MIKER
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey guys, EASE UP! My Uncle painted that car before he died. It doesn’t suit my taste either but let me tell you the story.
My Uncle was a passenger in a really bad auto accident back in ‘89. He was burned beyond recognition, lost both legs and one arm. As if this wasn’t enough for a person to endure, he developed a brain tumor in ’96. The doctors told him that death would come within months and unfortunately it would also be excruciatingly painful due to the location of the tumor.
My Uncle, John, absolutely loved cars and animals. He was a Zebra fanatic. Why?? I dunno, it’s just the way he was.
The Vette that Andy posted for everyone to take jabs at belonged to Uncle John’s sister. She asked him to leave something special for her to remember him by and that paint job is what he suggested. She was jumped at the idea and Uncle John worked day and night on this project for 5 months. He never finished it. If you could see the back of the car, you can see where his work ended. He died on March 16th, 1997 while working on this car.
His sister loved the way it turned out. (she was the only one who liked it) but the thought of her brother dying while working on her car was more than she could stand so she sold it a few months later. That is the first time that I have seen a picture of the car in quite a while.

Oh well, carry on. Just remember that behind every bizarre custom creation, there is someone who poured their heart and soul into it and they didn’t give a darn whether anyone else liked it or not.

PS. I’m sorry if you actually believed this B.S. story that I made up. I just couldn’t resist. I know nothing about that car. LMAO
Old 08-26-2001, 07:50 PM
Steve Straus
Safety Car

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (MIKER)

PS. I’m sorry if you actually believed this B.S. story that I made up. I just couldn’t resist. I know nothing about that car. LMAO
oh man, you're terrible!!! LOL!!!!
Old 08-26-2001, 08:05 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (Steve Straus)

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

for those that are new and don't speak "chat"; that would be:
Rolling on the floor laughing my a ss off !!!
Old 08-26-2001, 08:29 PM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me...
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (BSeery)

....and that ladies & gentlemen is how legends and fables are born
Old 08-26-2001, 08:56 PM
Double Aught
Race Director

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (MIKER)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIKER, you magnificent bastard, I read the story! And I believed it. I hate it when I fall for some story like that!
Old 08-26-2001, 09:01 PM
ZD75blue
Race Director

man o man

You need to be a writer or a stand up comedian cant remember which one :crazy: :p:

ZD
Old 08-26-2001, 09:46 PM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Re: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen. (ZD75blue)

And what about those of us that didn't make it to the last part? who couldnt read the disclaimer at the end? those of us who believed the story and couldnt finish because our eyes were blinded with tears?? what about us??

MIKER, you are one sick kiss!! but I was LMAO too!! MJ

Old 08-26-2001, 09:55 PM
Andy1983
Burning Brakes

When I read the story, I was actually kind of smiling. I am 18, so I speak my mind when I feel, and don't sugarcoat anything. I tell the 100% truth no matter how blunt it may be..... even if the story was true... I still would have told him it was no doubt the ugliest vehicle in the history of all corvettes.

And thats :smash: FINAL!!!
Old 08-26-2001, 10:22 PM
GaryS
Melting Slicks

I just got back from Carlisle and the Corvette station wagon was there! :eek: :eek: I guess each to his own but I picked up a dictionary and looked up butt ugly and that car was there.
Gary
Old 08-26-2001, 10:36 PM
Cajun99
Le Mans Master

I’m sorry if you actually believed this B.S. story that I made up. I just couldn’t resist. I know nothing about that car. LMAO
Well ya almost had me cryin'!! :cry :cry
And I thought everyone here was on the up & up! :cheers: :crazy: :lol:
Old 08-27-2001, 01:57 AM
LAvetteman
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Contributor

LMAO, that was funny. Sure not the ugliest I have seen.

Get notified of new replies

To Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen.

Old 08-27-2001, 09:46 AM
Purplerainz
Melting Slicks

this weekend in the bronx my newphew and I approached a really shiny red/burgandy bumper vette . I was about to say how nice but then...as I got closer I noticed the guy had this monstrosity of a ricer spoiler wing thing on it , not the c5r wing.

I almost wanted to :U
how could this fellow even think to get away with such a horror .

it was a really nice bumper vette , but WTF was this guy thinking by putting on this moose antlers on his vette . these are the wings that the accords and civics use, wish I had a pic of it . anyone got a pic like this?
:U

[Modified by Purplerainz, 7:47 AM 8/27/2001]
Old 08-27-2001, 09:52 AM
71-LS5
Racer

Looks like something out of Hot Wheels.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:08 AM
1LE
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Zebra Vette is not too bad, but that purple thing is ugly.
Great BS story about the uncle.

Quick Reply: Honestly.... picture of the UGLIEST corvette I have EVER seen.