C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Spals vrs. Mark VIII = the maddess must stop

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:08 AM
ESU
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Durango_boy
While you're doing the heater core are you thinking of changing to the C4 blower fan swap? I may, as I found a few super cheap ones. I just have to make the adapter spacer, and bolt it right in. I hear it makes a huge flow difference so long as it's wired right...
I've been saying for the longest time now that one of the vendors that monitors this forum should come up with a ready to install c4 into a c3 blower motor but no one listens to me. Just like my wife and kids, they all put me on the pay me no mind list! I'm not big into fabbing stuff so its the adapter that keeps me from doing this. Make two adapters and I'll throw in some beers,
ESU
Old 10-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Durango_Boy
Team Owner

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ESU
I've been saying for the longest time now that one of the vendors that monitors this forum should come up with a ready to install c4 into a c3 blower motor but no one listens to me. Just like my wife and kids, they all put me on the pay me no mind list! I'm not big into fabbing stuff so its the adapter that keeps me from doing this. Make two adapters and I'll throw in some beers,
ESU

Cory, you have a deal. I'm gonna order a fan, and get the adapter figured out. I'll make two of them, and the second is yours if mine works.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:43 PM
ESU
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Durango_boy
Cory, you have a deal. I'm gonna order a fan, and get the adapter figured out. I'll make two of them, and the second is yours if mine works.
What beer do you drink?
Old 10-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Durango_Boy
Team Owner

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ESU
What beer do you drink?

Quick Reply: Dual Spals vrs. Mark VIII = the maddess must stop