C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need your help to build my dream car.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
75vetteman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 63mako
Your probably a great kid!
All I can say is that proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and capitalization will take you a long way in life and business. You will come off as more intelligent and others will be more apt to take you seriously. It really does not take a lot more time to do it right. Just a tip, not an insult.
first off, i aint a kid, second, if ur gonna correct my spellin u could of atleast answered my ? bout the offenhauser intake.
my sentence structure is fine i think, same with punctuation(aside from the , on this keyboard not always working) as for the rest, theres a reason i failed english all 4 yrs of high school. now yrs later i still cant write an essay. plz leave me lone bout my english
i went n researched the offenhauser intake n summit racing says it adds up to 15% increase in power (i think was the number) n better fuel effeciency
n to the rest o u who said bodymen r flakes from the bottom of the cereal box- as a bodyman/painter myself i don't like that too much. i've known some really good uns out there.

Last edited by 75vetteman; 01-18-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
redman76
Melting Slicks

Received 347 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Mako is just trying to help you get responses. Your english is fine, but the spelling shortcuts drive many of us crazy since we have to stop reading and decipher. It's like texting with our kids. You can spell Offenhauser, but not "and, of, no, you, anyone . . . "

Sorry, I have no experience with Offenhauser intakes.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:21 PM
75vetteman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well an explanation is better. if it's so hard for y'all to decipher i'll try to spell correctly.
also i'd like to take back what i said about bodymen- the only good ones i knew became teachers, so i guess that means they are mostly no good. sorry mako
Old 01-19-2012, 08:04 PM
63mako
Race Director

Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by 75vetteman
well an explanation is better. if it's so hard for y'all to decipher i'll try to spell correctly.
also i'd like to take back what i said about bodymen- the only good ones i knew became teachers, so i guess that means they are mostly no good. sorry mako
No problem! I used an old school offenhauser on my 383. Multiple carbs are cool but tougher to setup properly. If they are setup right they will give similar performance to a modern intake with a properly sized and dialed in 4 barrel.

Quick Reply: I need your help to build my dream car.