C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

turn signal help 75 vette

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:20 PM
lscott21
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turn signal help 75 vette

took dash out to change left side door hinge i also replaced a few dash bulbs since i had dash out anyways. well dont i love to fix one thing to cause or find new problem i put dash back in and there was a problem with the turn signals at first the flasher was on all the time w/out having the signals on. so i changed the flasher and it stopped. now it started blowing fuses. now i have dash back out to see if i pinched wire or something while dash is out i cannot get it to duplicate problem fuse wont blow with dash out. (note hazzard switch does not work) need good wire diagrams any info somebody may have please help 1975 corvette
Old 07-30-2012, 06:40 AM
scottw
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PM papawana for a wiring diagram if you havn't already done so. You can find the thread if you want on the C3 General forum. Has about 2600 hits.

Not sure why it wouldn't do the same thing when the dash is out. I originally thought maybe a ground is loose somewhere when I started reading your post.

Quick Reply: turn signal help 75 vette