1975 tank in 1969 corvette - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette

1975 tank in 1969 corvette

Old 02-13-2018, 12:30 PM
axelg89
CF Member

Default 1975 tank in 1969 corvette

Hi,

I've driven my 69 LS1 conversion for a few years with a wallbro 255lph pump dropped into the tank however I now need to upgrade the fuel system and would like a top fed solution. Does anyone know if a 1975 tank fits straight into my 1969 corvette?

Best regards,
Axel
Old 02-13-2018, 03:03 PM
dochorsepower
CF Senior Member

The 1975 tank is unique in that it has a rubber bladder for the tank inside of a steel housing. Don't know if you could find one for sale in decent shape. The aftermarket has lots of fuel tank options, new.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:20 PM
axelg89
CF Member

Originally Posted by dochorsepower View Post
The 1975 tank is unique in that it has a rubber bladder for the tank inside of a steel housing. Don't know if you could find one for sale in decent shape. The aftermarket has lots of fuel tank options, new.
Im thinking about a new one and just skipping the bladder in case I go that route. Does it fit in the 69?

There are EFI options on the aftermarket however havn't found any with a good built in sump and they are all pretty pricy...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1975 tank in 1969 corvette

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: