Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C3 Corvettes, 1968 - 1982 > C3 Tech/Performance
Reload this Page >

Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette

Notices
C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette

Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette

Old 05-16-2018, 10:24 AM
76 Cruzn

Default Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette

I would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders and a strap for my 76 vette. I would like to buy them as a set. My luggage rack has a 6 screw hold down now. If anyone has a set or know where I could find one, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like opinions on how good they are and if they are secure. Most of the ones I have seen look pretty decent.
Thanks
76 Cruzn
Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 PM
kansas123
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 76 Cruzn View Post
I would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders and a strap for my 76 vette. I would like to buy them as a set. My luggage rack has a 6 screw hold down now. If anyone has a set or know where I could find one, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like opinions on how good they are and if they are secure. Most of the ones I have seen look pretty decent.
Thanks
76 Cruzn
You might post a WTB in the C3 Parts section if you are looking for a used rack etc. And leave this post here for answers to your other questions as others are sure to chime in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: