C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette

Old 05-16-2018, 10:24 AM
76 Cruzn
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette

I would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders and a strap for my 76 vette. I would like to buy them as a set. My luggage rack has a 6 screw hold down now. If anyone has a set or know where I could find one, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like opinions on how good they are and if they are secure. Most of the ones I have seen look pretty decent.
Thanks
76 Cruzn
Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 PM
kansas123
Melting Slicks

Received 359 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by 76 Cruzn
I would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders and a strap for my 76 vette. I would like to buy them as a set. My luggage rack has a 6 screw hold down now. If anyone has a set or know where I could find one, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like opinions on how good they are and if they are secure. Most of the ones I have seen look pretty decent.
Thanks
76 Cruzn
You might post a WTB in the C3 Parts section if you are looking for a used rack etc. And leave this post here for answers to your other questions as others are sure to chime in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Would like to find a luggage rack with t top holders for a 76 vette